Tuesday, June 20, 2006

The birthday of my blog

I kept tossing and turning in my bed. One look at the clock beside my bed. Urgh! Its already 2am in the morning and I can't get to sleep. Its one of the rare nights that I am home this early partially because of the girl snoring quietly beside me which her back facing me. With the urge of lust satisfied and the effects of alcohol wearing thin, I slowly raise myself out of bed, not wanting to wake the girl up.

Dumping myself down in front of the internet and a thought just popped right into my mind. Why not start a blog? My good pal, Andy has often pushed me along the line to follow the trend and there will not be any problem following the skirts. Hahaha! Who needs to follow the skirts anyway? I have enough of them following me to last me a while.

Perhaps to boost my ego high on a hot and stuffy night like this or maybe to show the rest of the world, “Hey! Singapore men are not losers..”
Anyways, today will be the birth date of my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home