Monday, July 03, 2006

Crazy Marilyn

Marilyn is certified crazy.

Who on earth with human sanity would bring a man (stranger) home when she is a married woman?

With a child to boot!

Friday night we had dinner and a few drinks before she gave me the hither on and asked me flirtatiously whether would I like to have some drinks at her place. I am game enough for it as these days the club scene has hold nothing for me. And she is quite an amusing conversationalist.

We drank quite a bit at her place. We had volka, whiskey and 2 or 3 glass of red wine. She lives in a grand place near Great World City, her apartment is a penthouse actually with beautiful skyline sights to drown in. What struck me off when I first step into her house is that its quite homely. I would have expected a colder sophisticated place from her. Its Marilyn, we are talking about.

Then I noticed. The frame that holds her family photograph. She airily dismissed it as her family. Her husband is often overseas as he is the director of business development in his company. He comes home only once every 2 to 3 months leaving Marilyn to her own naughtiness. Her 3 year old son likes to spend time with his granny or maybe I would say, Marilyn likes to place her son into her mum's care while she is engaged outside. I never really notice that Marilyn wears a wedding band and when I questioned her, she laughed it off and said that she doesn't like wearing one. The only ring she wears is a 2 carat diamond ring bought by another guy – presumably one of her many lovers.

Marilyn confided in me that she is 5 years older than me. (I never take it to ask my ladies' age as I know it is extremely impolite. And saddening to some.) She is always seeking for thrills especially after the birth of her son. She nearly lost her life (because she is so skinny!!) when she gave birth to her boy and after that she simply refused to bear anymore kids to her husband's dismay. She claimed that a few months of being a stay home mum she is bored to death plus her husband is often out of town, she felt lonely at night. So she decided what her husband doesn't know, doesn't harm him...and her family. Well, I am not going to question her values and morals in life afterall, I am no saint myself.

I ended up staying over at her place for 2 nights – Friday and Saturday. Returning to my place only on Sunday morning as it is her family day with her son. Awwww!

She is always horny and she prefers to be dominated rather than being the conqueror. She does all the meals only in her tiny white transparent apron and she will feed me by her fingers and mouth. I would sit in the bathtub and she will wash and scrubbed me and toweled me dry. She prefers to give me the pleasure than have the pleasure herself. And so eager to pleased, even Janis not as eager as her.

There seems to be no sighs of her feeling guilty or whatsoever. I mean even for Millie, she will sometimes appear to be remorseful and think too much into her present lifestyle and get depressed and all. But for Marily, no... She would not think twice making out in front of her wedding photo with her husband grinning and staring at our bare bodies.

Crazy!

She is simply Crazy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home