Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Aysha VS Andy

The shocking news!! Andy called me up awhile ago and told me that he and Aysha had broken up...

Apparently, the night when we met up with boobsy Wendy at St James, one of Aysha's good friend happened to be around to witness all the humping and grooving. Even the lapdance given by Wendy on Andy's lap. Immediately, the news got to Aysha's ears and news being news was blown out of proportions.

Immediately, I called the sobbing angry Aysha up. The first two calls had cut me off. But by the third call, she agreed to talk things out with me. The condition was that "cheating bastard" is not to be around.

Andy was damn pissed off as well. No matter how much he ranted and raved that he will not want her back even she came back begging, I know deep down inside he regretted very much that night and he WILL want her back. Afterall, one of his foot is already committed into the grave of marriage. I know that they even appointed their own minister to do their vows in their church.

I was around Aysha's place in a flash.

She was surrounded by cushions and pillows and lots of tissue papers. Her eyes are all red and swollen from the crying. Even her voice sounded like a whisper. Around the bed was scattered with photos of their coupledom.

Me: Aysha, Andy didn't cheat on you...
Aysha: Yes, he did. He did.
Me: I was there. I witness everything.
Aysha: So did Susan. She saw everything as well. He was with that...that woman.
Me: I was the one who went home with Wendy not Andy. Andy just went home by himself. I can vounch for that.
Aysha: You will say anything to cover his ass. You are his buddy!

At this moment, I knew there is nothing I could persude her to listen any further. Might as well, as her bedroom door opened and walked in a girl who looked no more than 21 years old. She looked at me and smiled. Her cute smile brighten the room. All of the sudden, I felt that I must have known her.

But there was no time to confirm my suspicion as our attention was turned to another wails of Aysha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home