Friday, January 26, 2007

Jealousy, Sadness & Trama

Millie called two nights ago to bitch about her new neighbours who moved in recently. I was on the phone with her from midnight for 2 hours when Ms Slutty decided that she had enough and snatched the damn handphone from me.

Neither Millie nor I could hear what she was rambling about. But one word has summarised her behaviour - JEALOUSY.

She managed to be on the hp for 1 minute before I grabbed the hp back from her and mumbled a quick apology to Millie before facing Ms Slutty full on.

What the fuck was that all about?

We had huge fight over her immature behaviour where she stomped back home in the middle of the night. I still had the decency to ask her whether she would like me to sent her home as it was late. In response, she slammed the door to my face.

Damn it!

Once again, I do not know why I put up with her time and time again.

Millie giggled over my misfortune as I seldom lost control of situations like this. She is actually quite amused that Ms Slutty had been jealous of her and find her a threat. I told Millie about Ms Devil and how besotted I am over her.

She: Enough to give Ms Slutty a kick?
Me: Yup. You should see Ms Devil.
She: Boy, you sound like a teenage boy.

I had not spoken to Ms Slutty since after this incident. She tried to apologise and even appearing around my office area trying to get a glimpse of me. But I had ignore her. I even cut her calls the few times she called. Her behaviour recently has just been unbelievable.

Isabella has been discharged by the hospital and now moping at home. I went over to her place yesterday to visit her. She looked lost and confused. Her father told me that doctor has advised us to keep a close eye on her in case she did something drastic again. I wanted to bring her out for dinner yesterday but she refused. Her excuse? She doesn't know how to face the public anymore. She just want to hole up in her bedroom, her safe haven where nothing and no one can touch her.

Sad and Tramatised.

I went home just after midnight after managed to at least get her to take a quick 15 minutes walk downstairs to take a breathe of fresh air.

Jealousy, Sadness and Trama - all negetive feelings. I have been around negetive people too much.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi..

Friday, January 26, 2007 7:49:00 PM  
Blogger popshiet said...

Wish Isabelle well for me.
(=

Tuesday, January 30, 2007 3:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home