Monday, January 15, 2007

Ms Slutty - My girlfriend?

Ms Slutty and I has been labelled as a couple!?!? Oh shit!

YES, SHIT HAPPENS...

It happens that for the past few days, Ms Slutty has been tagging me like a forlorn puppy. She will hang around my office during lunchtime. Then she will have some silly excuses why she is in the area. "I was visiting someone here so I thought maybe..." "Oh! I was shopping then.."

Then I will oblige to have lunch with her if I didn't have clients for lunch. Then she will call just before I knock off to check my dinner plans. After twice appearing the same place as I am. I just decide to bring her along.

And she just tag along.

Then yesterday, I had this conversation with Andy over the phone.
Me: Dude, how's wedding plans going?
A: Please don't mention it.
Me: That bad?
A: (sigh) So gotten yourself a good catch ya? Didn't know you had plans to settle down.
Me: What are you talking about?
A: You and Ms Slutty. As in couple.
Me: Fuck! Fuck! FUCK! There is such thing. She and me are not a couple. Never will be..
A: Maybe one day..
Me: FUCK! NEVER!
A: Ok. Cool it,dude. Whatever you say,dude.
Me: Urgh!

Then Ms Slutty pissed me further by suggesting over dinner at Breeks that she should move in with me.

She: Maybe I should move my things over to your place.
Me: Huh?
She: Is it a good suggestion?
Me: Nooooooo....... (Everyone at the diner was staring at us due to my exclaimation.)
She: Why not? You don't have to have such a huge reaction to it, you know. Its just moving my stuff over so I could go to work easier in the morning without going home to shower and change.
Me: I like the things the way they are.
She: But I don't. Its very troublesome, you know.
Me: Hmmph....
She: Oh comeon....
Me: I love my freedom.
She: And you love me right?
Me: I do not respond well to emotional blackmail. So drop it.
She: Oh damn!

Ms Slutty did dropped the subject but at the expense of showing her sulking black face all night. So I went ahead to club without her, leaving her at her own home to sulk all she wants.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

all the best to ur love lifeeee
heehee

Monday, January 15, 2007 5:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

though i'd wish you will be able to find ms devil...........

Tuesday, January 16, 2007 2:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

goodness me carl..

do not bow to emotional blackmail

good one.. i like that.. :P

Tuesday, January 16, 2007 3:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh I love your retort.

interesting stuff you have here ;)

Wednesday, January 17, 2007 3:21:00 PM  
Blogger singaporeplayboy said...

Dear dumdumdeedee,

Thanks for your best wishes.

:)

Thursday, January 18, 2007 9:59:00 AM  
Blogger singaporeplayboy said...

hi mich,

I hope so too as well. Had not been seeing her in clubs.

Thursday, January 18, 2007 10:00:00 AM  
Blogger singaporeplayboy said...

Hi Anonymous,

Its true. I do not like people to play emotional games with me. It doesn't work on me.

Thursday, January 18, 2007 10:01:00 AM  
Blogger singaporeplayboy said...

Hi Jess,

Thanks and hope you enjoy reading my blog.

Thursday, January 18, 2007 10:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home