Friday, November 17, 2006

Isabella or Olivia

I met up with Isabella again yesterday. We are getting along fabulously. Liking the same kind of movies and enjoying the same mainstream music.

She still lugging in the mid of the boyfriend problem. Still do bring up the topic every now and then. But less frequently now. She admit she is having less faith in him now that it has been a month and he has not make a single move to contact her and his family pressure is jus too great for her to grit her teeth and carry on. I encourage her to go on and stay a little longer because a month is too little a time to judge the love and memories they once shared. She agreed on my statement and decided for herself and him to wait a little longer.

I teased her that she should wait as long as it takes or even fly over to UK like those love stories we saw on movies and in novels. It tickled her and she laughed. She confessed she hasn't had a laugh that good for a very long time.

I told her about Millie. My move actually surprised me because I seldom bring about the topic of Millie around to anyone else. It is always me and Millie discussing briefly who is my current love affair, never the other way round.

I guess I am very comfortable with Isabella. She has a boyfriend so she is in no danger of falling in love with me and for me, my role here with her is to accompany her as a gentleman and a friend. I am not wishing for more this time.

I empathised her even pitied her. And no big way, I am going to take a vulnerable little lamb into the dangers of my world.

She knows what am I like. That I am a flirtatious Casanova. She knows that I slept around for the pleasure of it. I never never hide it from anyone with exception of perhaps my relatives and my family. My friends knows how outrageous I could be, especially when overseas.

Fortunate or not, we bumped into Olivia. I did not intro Isabella to her, just smoothly waved hello and turned away and steered her into another direction. With Olivia, everything is always so unpredictable.

I sent Isabelle home with an only slight incident. Before she hopped out of my car, she upturned her face towards me, inviting me to give her a goodnight kiss. I gave her a quick peck and a gentle shove, hinting to her that that was crossing the friendship line we have.

When I drove out of her estate, a corner of my eye caught something familiar. By the roadside. As I slow down, I saw OLIVIA! I stopped the car and ask her to hop in. After much questioning, she admitted that she followed us here. Creepy shit!! I told her off that she is freakingly scaring me out. Olivia explained that she doesn't meant to be a stalker and such. She just wanted to see my reaction when I spot her. Plus her curiosity as to whether I will take Isabella to bed tonight. All this explanation are done in the midst of her giggling.

Stalker or not. I still find Olivia very adorable and mysterious. I sent her home, both of us are in silent. The sexual tension crackled in the silence. The moment we parked, we pounced on each and made the car windows' steamy. As she is small sized so it is extremely easy for her to move around the car. We stayed in the car for 3 hours before I walked her to her lift. We met Geraldine at the lift landing and she gave us a smug smile before linking her arm together with Olivia's arm and left.

What was Geraldine thinking? With her smug smile of hers?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

another happening time with the two ladies?! hehehehe...

Sunday, November 19, 2006 3:40:00 AM  
Blogger . said...

What was Geraldine thinking? With her smug smile of hers?


wat do u think dude?? :)

BERN.

Monday, November 20, 2006 9:58:00 AM  
Blogger singaporeplayboy said...

Hi Eileen,

No happening with 2 ladies, just one... Keke!

Monday, November 20, 2006 6:05:00 PM  
Blogger singaporeplayboy said...

Yo dude!!!!

Hmmm... i dun what to think but Olivia did tell me that she cont her steamy affair upstairs.

Monday, November 20, 2006 6:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

An interesting blog to read...cant wait for the next update! keke! Cheers!

Thursday, January 04, 2007 6:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home