Thursday, August 31, 2006

Holiday Fantasy

Today marks the end of August as well as the beginning of a new holiday. I just quit my job. Of course, being the cautious kind, I've gotten my self a new job in the same industry but with another bank. Actually I was headhunted and made a delicious offer that I can't refuse.

And of course with such a job comes with perks and everything.

Fexi-hours!!! But with a higher target to reach per month. That should not be problem for me at all. In fact, I already have a couple of clients that i had in mind to get them to switch over to this bank. Haha!

My new job will bring me to the heart of business - Shenton Way.

Damn the riduculous high parking fees. Lucky, my perks will cover it easily.

I manage to squeeze time here, blogging before I leave for a holiday. I am going to the Asian Land of Fantasy - Thailand and then drop my way to London to visit Millie before I come back to Singapore. I actually was debating within myself to go to Cananda or Japan however, sadly to say, Andy could not spare the time to join me for this trip. I think he couldn't spare the expenses. Did I mention that he is getting married?

Yah, boy. Aysha pushed him to it and he just follow it along. He told me its to bid for time while he got himself sorted out. I pointed out to him that he is misleading her. Then again, she was the one begging to be misleaded. I could tell that Andy is totally miserable and at lost what to do. He wants and need time but that is not on his side right now.

I am crossing my fingers hard that I will meet some babes on the trip and on the plane. That would really perk me up. Hehe!

Before I went off, I actually informed Siu Siu. I couldn't get hold of either Olivia or Geraldine so I left a message at their machine. God! How I hate to talk to machines. Urgh!

Holiday Fantasy here I come!!

Singapore, don't miss me!