Monday, August 21, 2006

Superwoman Siu Siu?

Yesterday, Siu Siu unexpected called me up while I was at my family home having lunch. She asked meekly whether would I be free, she like to invite me over for dinner. Thus I have to fulfill my obligation as a gentleman and turned down my mother's repeated requests for me to stay for dinner. Keke!

I reached her place at 6pm and was greeted by her and the smell of home cooking. And what a spread she prepared!!! There is fish, prawns, chicken, sweet and sour pork, omelette, vegetables and seafood soup just for the both of us!

What a delicious spread! Even now as I think back, my mouth watered.

After dinner, I did the washing while she cut some fruits. Working along side by side in the kitchen made me daydreamed that we are couple. We ended the evening in front of her television, she lying on my chest and my arms around her. Soon both of us felt asleep. Only when its around close to midnight, I woke up and leave her place. Like a gentleman.

Siu Siu made me feel homely last night. She is someone that could reckon to be a good wife. Beautiful and dutiful.

Alas, she is not mine to keep.

I guess she know that too. She spoke to me while I was getting ready to leave her place. She signed and said that she would love to have me to stay but she knows that I have to leave. Or something like that.

Its sweet to have that kind of life. But perhaps I am commitment phobic. All I know is that I do not wish to settle down just as yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home