Friday, July 07, 2006

Crystal Clear Siu Siu

I haven't heard from Marilyn since Sunday however her friend, Siu Siu has called me last night. I brought her out to Indochine at Wisma Atrium last night. We had dinner (delicious but she didn't eat much of it..) and some drinks.

She is really soft spoken til the point sometimes I have to lean over to listen to her. I didn't mind so much however every time I take a deep waft of her perfume, I really want to wrap my arms around her.

Her doeful eyes kept staring back and with her crystal clear face...Wuuuuuuuuuuu!

Its more of a real date than any lustful intention. Which is so rare for me. Haha! I propose to her on not going back to Malaysia for the weekend but she said she must as her whole family will be waiting for her.

She came to Singapore to work as a Research Executive on Monday to Thursday before leaving on Friday to spend time with her family. She spends all her salary while she is there giving most of it to her family. She is really sweet and thoughtful.

Alas I have to let her go back today and tonight I will not have any entertainment for myself. I have asked Andy out to MOS.

Gonna check out some chicks with him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home