Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Twin Babies

Last night, after blogging from the office, I felt the same way as I felt when I left the Marina Yacht Club. Empty and lonely.

I decided to call on Andy and we went out to Winebar to sloshed it out.

Aysha has issued an ultimatum.

Either get married or get lost.

Andy has been agonizing over it. Not that he doesn't want to spend the rest of his life with Aysha. These two are practically glued to each other's hip. But I guess he is scared stiff of the huge commitments he has to make. Financially and emotionally.

He knows that he and Aysha will eventually get hitched but the fact that now is smack right in his face, all of a sudden, he does not want to be Andy anymore. Some people will say its wedding jitters, I think its much more for him.

Andy has just flew off in his career and managed to gain some form of recognition in his field. His salary is just off the measly pay mark. He has not yet able to afford a car and barely could save a few penny at the end of the month. Plus he has credit card bills to pay.

I think he is financially worried.

Emotionally? Well, everyone around the both of them knows one thing for sure. Aysha ruled over Andy. And they quarrel a lot. Aysha is the 'vinegar' drinking machine and often blew off her top while in Andy's line of work, he really needs to entertain his clients.

Andy doesn't want to end up quarreling with Aysha of the rest of their life and with Aysha's present ultimatum demand, its really testing his limits.

Well, I couldn't help him there. All I could provide is a listening ear.

I don't think talking to Aysha will wake her up. She is as determine as a bull.

Andy left early because Aysha was throwing one of her infamous tantrum over the phone again. I was alone drinking to myself when Geraldine comes up in my mind. I gave her a ring and was invited to her home.

I reached her place expected to find Olivia in as well. Strangely, only Geraldine is in with a glass of red wine in her hand and the television is on. Olivia, she explained, likes to have her own freedom and although she lives with her, she doesn't really report to anyone.

Me cuddling with Geraldine in front of the television, with the table full of empty glasses of red wine. One arm was over her shoulder while she rested her head on my chest. The other hand was beneath her T-shirt, fondling her breast. This image strongly reminded me the time when she and me are still a couple. Ahhh...those were the days.

We had some some loving sex and ended up cuddling up in each other's arms in bed.

I really do not what time was it but I woke up with someone riding on me. Olivia had came home in the middle of the night and found me sleeping on her side of the bed and decided since I was there, she might as well make full use of me. Geraldine just grunted and turned to her side, to continue her sleep. When Olivia was done with me, she practically slumped on top of me with her head rested upon my chest and fell asleep.

When I left the place this morning, both of them are still sleeping soundly.

Like twin babies.

2 Comments:

Blogger Eileen. 静 said...

wow..happening! so u have been naughty again ...

:P

Saturday, August 19, 2006 4:35:00 PM  
Blogger singaporeplayboy said...

Nah.. part and parcel of my life.

Just feeling a little lonely now.

Saturday, August 19, 2006 5:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home