Monday, August 14, 2006

Marilyn's back?

I tell you women sometime blaffled me.

Millie has been cursing and swearing and crying and sobbing over her BBB. Just when you think she has given up on him... Haiz!

Millie came back from Malaysia on Monday evening. Well relaxed and well loved over there. Enough to have a tumble in the bed with me.

She was cuddling with me on Thursday morning and pleading with me not to go to work (I had to because of series of meetings) when her hp rang. BBB!!! She jumped out of my arms and answered her hp immediately.

Well, her BBB is in Singapore and wants to meet her. You could see the change in Millie's eyes. Suddenly, there is fire in them as she rushed to the shower.

I dropped her off at City Hall MRT before making my way to work, grumbling to myself. He better treat her RIGHT.

Anyway, they met up and he plead with her to go back with him and she actually believe this guy! My innocent Millie. Millie and him book the next flight back to London. She plead with me to have at least dinner with both him and her, I plainly refused. But I did sent both of them to the airport at night.

With nothing to do after she left, I start to drive around when Marilyn called me. What a concidence? Apprently not. She actually saw me at the airport when she sent her husband off. That horny creature actually remember me!

I was not in the mood to meet her up that night. My mind is full of silly worries of Millie. But to brush her off I promise her to meet her tonight.

We'll see what she have in mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home