Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Heartbroken Millie

I have been really busy plus right now my havoc life is halt to a standstill because Millie is back from London.

I went to Changi Airport over the weekend to pick her up. Once she reaches the gates, she was overwhelmed with tears. She ran over to me and hugged me so tightly that I almost ran out of breath. She was sobbing non stop for 15 to 20 minutes before I could calm her down and make her smile.

She was tight lipped about BBB and refused to comment anything about him except that she snucked out of his home in the middle of the night with her belongings and took the earliest flight. But being female, is a funny thing.. I noticed that she still hope that BBB will panicked and feel lost without her. My best bet? He won't.

Her handphone has been silent all the way til now and she has been either staring at her handphone or staring into space. Shewould burst out in tears and seek for me. I would cuddle her like she is a little child and hushed her til she calm down.

This is not the first time she has her heart broken by some guy. From the way, I see it.. The guys who break girls' heart are pathetic.

Nah... I am not kettle calling the pot black. I admit I am a playboy at heart but I draw a line at giving girls promises that I could not keep. All the girls I slept with knows my history and what kind of lifestyle I am leading. They all know that they could never pinned their future on me. The daring ones would try to get me settle down with them or at least give them a commitment. Usually once I spotted the signs, I will put them in their place by talking to them firmly that they cannot change me.

Millie will recover. But none the wiser. She will still fall for some jerk who will twisted her heart to make her tear.

I took a week's leave to company her. I know she will not do anything silly however, each time she cried like this, I am afraid that she will space out too far and really for once take her life.

Looking at her now, curling up like a cat in front of the television on the couch make my heart bleed for her. Seeing her holding onto her handphone like some precious treasure, waiting for that BBB to give her a message or a call.

Sigh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home