Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Seed of Sadness

Marilyn and I met up at the Marina Yacht Club last night.

Apparently the rich bitch owned a yacht there or should I say its her husband that owned a yacht there. She brought me to The Mess where we shot some pool and she introduced to me some of the members there. At the back of my mind, I was wondering it was bold of her to show me off to others when they could easily spread the news around. I don't think she care that much.

Much later, she brought me up to have a little tour around her yacht. We had champagne and foie gras that she had prepared from home. She urged me to go home with her but I really did not felt like it so I brushed her off. She snaked up to me and snuggled around me while groping my manhood. We ended up having sex up on the deck.

I did not like it.

Perhaps its because she has a family already and I don't feel right. Or perhaps something else...

I drove off after that, feeling quite empty. Sudden urge to have a close one by my side to snuggle and cuddle with is so great.

I think Millie has planted the seed of sadness in me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home