Monday, October 09, 2006

Holiday Fantasy 3

The haze these days are horrible. You can't even see the moon. What kind of mid autumn festival is this? I bet the parents don't even allow their kids to walk outdoor playing with their battery with irritating music cartoony lantern. And no more old uncles and old aunties sitting at the void decks or CC, eating their mooncakes and boosting where they get them from.
"Eh...mine is from Raffles hotel leh"
"My one got X.O inside one leh"

Blah...blah...blah...

Day 9

I know I am suppose to fly over and join Millie but I am having so much fun here. Especially with my two beauties here, Kristy and Rose. They entertain me so much, I do not really want to go home.

We practically live life as it is. Parties, booze and sex, sex and more sex. Whether it is one to one or group sex, it is the most enjoyable. (I took care with my rubbers)

I managed to squeeze in time to give a call to Millie. She chided me for abandoning her in drowning in this paradise of mine. She is also cruel to let me know that she is wearing nothing but a bikini top and a cushion between her legs. I can almost envision that she is just next to me. I excused myself from the group and sneek into the nearest empty bathroom I could find.

She was decribing to me how her BBB had to flew out to outer space to deal with some major buyer, leaving her here fingering herself and posing nude for the next door neighbour's son who is barely in his teens. I have to laughed! To hers and my delight, I found myself hard on with the way the conversation is leading. She was telling me how she had shaved herself just yesterday, thinking of me and masturbating in front of the bathroom full length mirror.

At this point of time, though I hate to admit. I had pulled out my manhood out of my shorts to let it breathe. Millie continued on about her taking off her bikini top now with one hand on her mobile phone and standing full view in front of her bedroom window.

Just as she told me that her neighbour's boy had just came home from soccer and is staring at her nude form with his mouth wide open, Rose managed to creep into the unlocked bathroom and took my manhood into her mouth.

I shot into Rose's mouth as Millie climaxed and yell into the phone. Gosh! Rose then quietly slipped away to allow me to finish up with the call.

I promised Millie I will be flying there in a day or two. She sound disappointed.

But I really having too much fun here, who can blame me? Hehehe!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey.
i'm jocelyn

Tuesday, October 10, 2006 9:18:00 PM  
Blogger singaporeplayboy said...

Hi dear Jocelyn,

Would love to see your blog.

:)

Wednesday, October 11, 2006 11:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey.. still as happening as ever huh? hahhahhaa

Friday, October 13, 2006 2:03:00 AM  
Blogger singaporeplayboy said...

Hey Eileen,

Saw your photo that day on STOMP.

Still as pretty as ever huh? Keke.

Friday, October 13, 2006 2:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello.
i'm back again.changed my dis name.
guess u can see my blog through my profile.
but its boring.only one post cos i deleted the rest.
u dun wanna know :/

Sunday, October 15, 2006 5:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home