Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Poor Isabella

Geraldine told me that her colleague, Eleenia been hounding her for my number. Saying how wonderful I am and stuff. I replied that I would find my revenge with her if she pass my number to Eleenia.

Okay, I am avoiding her but for a good cause... She is just not someone I would go for.

I do not want a repeat of the 2nd time. No matter how pretty is she.

Yesterday, I met up with Isabella for movies. I am quite taken by surprise that she would call me. I really must stop giving my numbers to strangers. Haha!

Over the phone, she told me that her boyfriend has not contact her at all except to drop her an email, declaring he is safe and sound, settling over at the university hostel there. She told me that his family has outright refused to reveal his number over there. She tried calling the university hostel over there and left several messages but he has not responded a single one. She is beginning to worry.

I told her to give him some time to settle in and he will call her eventually. He might have a lot to handle right now. To take her mind off him, I proposed to take her to Vivo City to catch a movie.

We enjoyed ourselves with "Deathnote" - a very cool japanese manga show. We talk a little and almost 90% of her time, her boyfriend's name is mentioned.

I can't help pitying her however, it was her side of the story. I sent her home before midnight. While I walked her to her lift, she asked me for a small request. To give her a hug, hold her in my arms tight. In her eyes, she looked so lost and confused. I gave her a brotherly hug before turning away and walked towards my car. I do not wish to take advantage of her situation right now. I know I could have her if I want to, her look is begging me to. I guess part of her wants to forget her boyfriend and some part of her feels all alone, cold and lonely. That was what she put across to me as well.

Along the drive home, I spoke to Millie on the phone. I told her about Isabella. Millie told me that I have a soft spot for poor girls and their sob stories and her boyfriend is a bastard with a horrible family members.

My same feelings exactly.

10 Comments:

Blogger . said...

hey dude.

after readin some entries, i guess every guy wans be in ur shoes. lol..

enjoy life to fullest..! way to go...


take care whoever u r.

Bern.

Thursday, November 09, 2006 11:27:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yuppies... chanced upon yout blog via STomp, & find your entries really interesting.. :)

Cheers..
Rain

Thursday, November 09, 2006 11:57:00 AM  
Blogger singaporeplayboy said...

Hi yong,

Some guys are meant to settle down with their one and only gf while some like me will scatter seeds everywhere. LoL.

you take care too, dude.

Thanks for yr comments.

Karl

Thursday, November 09, 2006 3:23:00 PM  
Blogger singaporeplayboy said...

Hi Rain,

Thank you for finding my entries interesting.

Cheers!

Karl

Thursday, November 09, 2006 3:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u mentioned in 1 post tt u know this website with teh tammy video. wats the site?

Thursday, November 09, 2006 7:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your entries are so surreal........

Friday, November 10, 2006 3:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You must update more often... My colleauges love reading your blog too...

Cheers.. ;)

Rain1983

Friday, November 10, 2006 8:23:00 AM  
Blogger singaporeplayboy said...

Hey anonymous,

Email me.. I will drop you the website add on the video forum.

Thanks.

Friday, November 10, 2006 6:01:00 PM  
Blogger singaporeplayboy said...

Hi Eileen,

Such a long ime haven't heard from you, gal.

Been reading your blog too.

How's it been?

Friday, November 10, 2006 6:01:00 PM  
Blogger singaporeplayboy said...

Hi Rain1983,

Glad that your colleagues like reading my blog. I will try to find time to update my blog.

Thank you.

And say hello to your colleagues for me... ;)

Friday, November 10, 2006 6:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home