Monday, January 08, 2007

Beauty lies in the Eyes and Heart of the Beholder

I like to take this opportunity to thank and address to people who email me.

Thank you and Sorry I have not been quite active in my reply for the month of December. This is due to heavy shopping, heavier workload and even much heavier partying.

I do get a lot of emails, most of them from well-wishers and a number of them I corresponds quite regularly. Guess what?? I even become Uncle Agony to some of them. Keke!

And then to address this common questions from the lot of you...

Do I judge people because of looks and first impression?

If I tell you that I 100% do not judge on looks, I am bluffing you. To judge is human's err. My first instinct is to judge with my roving eye but I have something that most people do not posses - self control and reality check. I will stop and check myself. Hey, who am I to judge who is beautiful and who is ugly??

I may think chinese classic looking girls are pretty but they might be consider ugly in other parts of the world with their small slanty eyes. Millie likes her man exotic and beefy in which many girls here will balk at. Andy love girls who look bitchy (no offence to Aysha,ya?) but I know a lot of people will kill themselves than to born with that "hate me now" look. Aysha adores men who look nerdy and more nerdy in which she finds it a total turn on. You usually can find her in places like Borders and the library, checking out the latest geek in town.

So who is beautiful?

You are.

Everyone is.

Because at the end of the day, no one is to judge you when and if they do not judge themselves first.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah.
ur hp blogging works.
so blog more okay?
and reply my emails more.
(:

Monday, January 08, 2007 5:30:00 PM  
Blogger singaporeplayboy said...

Hi dumdumdeedee,

I will try my very best. Place you among the top priority.

:)

Monday, January 08, 2007 5:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

helo helo.. haven't been here in awhile..still as exciting as eva!

haven't seen u much in stomp..

Monday, January 08, 2007 6:38:00 PM  
Blogger singaporeplayboy said...

Hello Eileen,

Haven't been visiting stomp lately. Due to busy lifestyle. Haha! How's life on your end? Love your blog too. As always decor with so much pretty pictures.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007 9:47:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

isn't it troublesome to blog such a long post on the phone...

in any case... to me, no one is fit to judge anyone, even they judge themselves. 'cuz everyone belongs to the same species..

Wednesday, January 10, 2007 11:38:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahah. so nice.
but haven even received ur msg/call.
lols.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007 5:36:00 PM  
Blogger singaporeplayboy said...

Hi Spinee,

Yeah quite troublesome as the screen is quite small.

Your statement is well said.

:)

Thursday, January 11, 2007 10:39:00 AM  
Blogger singaporeplayboy said...

Hi dumdumdeedee,

I think I gave you a call on NYE. To wish you Happy NYE... Or issit I called the wrong number... :(

Thursday, January 11, 2007 10:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah u did.
no calls unknown received.
call me sometime again okay?
or msg to tell me who you are.

Thursday, January 11, 2007 5:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home