Thursday, December 07, 2006

Slavedriver Ying

There must be something wrong about my blog. Unable to see my blog if I type in singaporeplayboy.blogspot.com.

I have email the tech team to redeem this problem. Let's see if this can be solved.
I have been horrendously busy for the whole of last week and this week. Due to double workload that my new company has piled up on me. Been staying in late, driving overtime for my new slavedriver. In which is a lady manager. I have have much correspondence with her and I am pretty left to do what I am suppose to do. Which is pretty fine by me. Live by no rules. But from what I heard from my colleagues. She is a story.....

Ying is actually quite a pretty lady with long hair and super duper long legs and really doesn't end. She is pale white and this reminds me of Siu Siu. Her boobs are of a B cup but a droopy B cup. Her features are a different thing all together. Her bulging eyes with her large mouth does not pair up at all. Overall, she is a nice lady.

But Ying is quite nasty to all the rest of her coworkers. Driving them to corners with her moodswing and her terrible deadlines. Her demands are nearly impossible to meet and when met, she critize your ability to work til you are convinced that you really cannot work and is better off dead. Her instructions (in screams) left most of the younger newer colleagues trembled in fear. Of course, there are those delusional ones who worshipped the groud she steps on. But not many of us, since we have been in this industry for decades and some of us even longer than her.

Like one of my colleague who sumed it all up after a round of beer: "She needs a good fucking."

We all cheers to that.

Last year, the company's D & D... She did just that. According to the lips of my colleagues, she was drunk and high on the night of the D & D. My evil colleagues took to their duty to drink with her til she was wasted, even my big boss joined in. By midnight she was so wasted until she was screaming on top of her voice that she had not have sex for a long time. Exact words were:"I need a good fuck!!!"

One of us bend towards conscience decided to call up her boyfriend and get him to send her home. When he arrived, she was screaming at him cheerfully: "You have not given me a good fuck..." One could see her boyfriend's face turned beetroot at that remark. All of us, half drunkenly, tried to stifle our giggles. That is until my big boss started laughing out loud.

After the D & D, everyone pretended not to remember a single thing. To spare her the aftermath of the incident. However, we could see that she did remember. And she tried to be nice for once to everyone in the office. That I can tell you did not last until she returned to her old self, screaming again.

Leopards do not change their spots...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home