Monday, January 08, 2007

Blogging from my mobile

Just doing a little testing. Im blogging with my Nokia N80. So please forgive me if the layout goes way off.

Millie came back for a really late Christmas. She just touched down on Tuesday. Really belated Christmas and New Year.. Her excuse is that the flights are overbooked. Yeah, right.

I admit I am quite moody that she actually missed out celebrating the 2 important holidays in Singapore. I think if not for the fact that her mum threatened to cancel all her credit cards, Millie will rather remain cosy cosy under the blanket with her BBB.

:(

Anyway,she made it up with her parents by attending all the luncheons and dinner parties. She even did something that she never do... She stayed over her parents' place a couple of nights. She said she still prefer to crash over mine and to wake up in my arms in the mornings. That is when her BBB is not around.

Haiz.

Isabella finally gave up on waiting for her bf to reply her. The last time his family spoken to her was to break the news that he found someone new and definately much more suitable.

She spent the nite at my place, sobbing her heart out on Boxing Day. We didn't do anything at all. Not the kind who take advantage of the weak and vunerable. I just held her and gently rock her as she nearly drowned me with her tears.

Her sobs reminds me of the last time Millie cried over her BBB.

I have gotten a sweet phone call from Ling on NYE who told me that she might quitting her job in Singapore and going back to Malaysia for good.

She wanted a night to be remembered with me. I took her out on Wednesday for dinner and we ending up my place with a glass of red wine each. One of the rare nights that Millie is over at her parents'.

As demure and quiet she usually is, she portary the same attitude in bed as well. No stunts to speak of, no fancy moves. Just nice quiet sex. The kind you will have with your wife when you have kids and in laws under one roof.

She did not feel comfortable staying for the night. As much as I want her to stay longer, I respect her wishes and sent her home.

Speaking of phone calls, Geraldine complain that Eleenia has been bugging her constantly for my numbers. She has also drove everyone in the office with her repeated telecast of her rumble-tumble-in-bed tale with me.

Gosh! Is there no end to this woman???

If this mobile blogging works, you might find me blogging more. Especially with times like this when I am waiting for Millie to powder her nose at St James.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home