Thursday, March 15, 2007

2 Women in my life

Andy and Aysha are still not speaking to each other.

Ms Devil was nice enough to tolerate Andy's brawling and drunk state whenever he bunk over my place without notice. She has been an angel in devil disguise because that is what she is. An angel.

She will do the houseworks and cook for both of us. She never complained whenever I need to go out with the guys. Although her cooking isn't fantastic, I didn't care much about food anyways. She is always up and running as and when I in need of her whether its her voice I want to hear or its her presence I long for. She is always there.

Ms Devil's childcare job doesn't give her much financial freedom although she does seems to have a lot of time on her hands. She just required to work for about 6 hours per day and from Mondays to Fridays. She doesn't need to say anything but I usually would pamper her by bringing her shopping and eating out to good restaurants.

There will be times where my attention will be diverted elsewhere but she doesn't seem to mind. In fact, she will chided me with a smile and give me a suggestive wink. Haha!

Millie has been complaining that I don't care about her often enough. In fact, several times she called either I was on the phone with Ms Devil or in bed with Ms Devil.

Speaking of Millie, Ms Devil seems to be very concern about her. Both of them have not met neither but both of them knows that each holds a special place in my heart. Neither one could replace each other's empty places. As for Millie, I have explained to Ms Devil that she is a long time best friend that I am seeing on and off, as and when she comes back to Singapore. I assured Ms Devil that for sexual part, I will eased off with Millie. Ms Devil seems quite agitated that I am having sexual relations with Millie. Just woman's jealousy, I suppose. I have to spend hours to pacify her.

I have to pacify Millie when she blew her top after I gently put it across to her that she might like to let me know in advance the next time she drops by Singapore.

"So as to let your girlfriend gets her claws sharpen.."sneered Millie.

Sigh! The women in my life.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eileen. 静 said...

tsk tsk...

how can these 2 girls let u have your way!? coz i suspect there will be more girls coming your way...

sigh...

Thursday, March 15, 2007 10:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home