Thursday, March 29, 2007

Olivia Playing with Fire

This does not look good. Geraldine called a few days ago to warn me that Olivia is getting out of hand. She has been coming home drunk as hell every nite and worse is that she swore to make life difficult for me. I didn't know she carrys a touch for me but Geraldine says it is her character that she loves to play with fire.

This time I am the fire.

Olivia kinda like the idea of me being attached and tried to steer me away from Ms Devil so she would win another of her conquest. Crazy woman...

Geraldine warned me that she could get overbroad and come between me and Ms Devil. I got to have a talk with Olivia when she is SOBER. Which is hard. Nowadays, Geraldine have to go and pick her up at odd places in odd hours of the night.

Monday - An ex flame's place - 5am
Tuesday - Some pub at Boat Quay - 2am
Wednesday - Zouk - 3am
Thursday - MOS - 4am
Friday - St James - 5am

Geraldine ranted and raved on. I am beginning to feel sorry for her. Its like being responsible for a kid.

After the incident of having Olivia stalking me when I was out with Isabella and she turned up at my place in the middle of the night, I believe she is capable of what Geraldine is implying. So last night, I called her up after sending Ms Devil home after a movie.

Guess what? Olivia was at home!! Surprise Surprise! Actually she was home due to the fact Geraldine threatened to throw her out and took away Olivia's wallet and keys. With that, Olivia sounded like a teenager sulking when grounded at home. When Olivia sulk, she really sulk big time. She refused to make a proper conversation. She only goes "Hmm" or "Mmmm".

*Throwing my hands in the air* I give up on her.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh... so there would be girls whom you can't handle also....
Awwww~~~ *w.i.n.k.z*

Hope your blog would be more 'alive' ya?? :)

Take care!! :)

Thursday, March 29, 2007 5:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey...

y bother?? lol.

take care dude.

Friday, March 30, 2007 10:19:00 AM  
Blogger singaporeplayboy said...

There will be always girls that I cannot handle. That is called challenges. And I like challenges.

Thursday, April 05, 2007 12:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home