Saturday, October 20, 2007

Late in Blogging

I know I have not been updating my blog for coming about one month. So many things happened to me during these weeks that I have been following up with my blog entries.

My office has relocated and split up into two smaller branches. In which in turn, I have more and more chances of bumping into Hope as our new office is so damn small. I practically bumped into her at corners, pantry and even at the photocopier machine corner. This is not helping at all since my heart leap at the chance of just seeing her shine in the office. Plus I am no longer working with that idiot Calvin which means peace to my ears.

I got the long await promotion. I might have mention to some when they email me why I have not been blogging in. Got the position as portfolio manager so now going to way busy plus more responsibilities, more travels and more overtime (and no overtime pay), less time to go out and laze around with clients (since I am suppose to spend more time in the office and monitor investments coming in rather then clinching them myself but of course I still will personally handled those big accounts that deserves my "personal" attention.. hehe!) and of course, more pay. Seriously, when I get into pay wise thingy, it isn't really a big deal anymore (unless it is few thousand jump) otherwise it is just around the same especially after the CPF cut. Got an additional incentive which is overseas allowance and I get to fly around the Asia region without giving any good reasons.

In the midst of all this, I had to bumped into Ms Devil one fine evening just last week with her new beau hanging at her arm. And a Jap beau in fact. Ms Devil still looked so damn hot and gorgeous. She paraded her beau in front of me before realising who was standing in front of her, she paused in shock. Andy had to drag me away before I make a fool out of myself by mumbling something like love or feelings or before I decide to hit that Jap when he smirked at me, then proceed to tighten his grip on Ms Devil's arm. Its not that I still hung over Ms Devil, its a guy thing that wouldn't like that toy to be repossess even though it is sold. Its the "If I can't have her, nobody can" feeling.

With this, I hope to blog more often which please be patient with me if I hadn't manage to make it like the old times, one per week.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!

Monday, October 22, 2007 9:37:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats on your promotion!
*hook little finger* one blog a week ok? :P

Mae

Tuesday, October 23, 2007 12:17:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Hun...
hmmm...my reply??? *wink..

MJ

Tuesday, October 23, 2007 2:08:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering why you didn't post for so long. Welcome back and grats on the promotion!

Tuesday, October 30, 2007 8:34:00 PM  
Blogger Levonne said...

pls update
love to hear stories of yours.

Wednesday, November 07, 2007 6:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home