Monday, August 27, 2007

A little holiday with Rebecca Part 4

Early next morning, I woke up with an empty space beside me. Mae must have slipped off in the middle of the night while I was faraway in dreamland. Her smell still lingering on the pillows and sheets.


At 10am sharp, the butler sent up a tray of English breakfast before declaring that I should get ready to leave in an hour's time. By the time I got ready, I was quickly and quietly ushered into the waiting white BMW. Stretched comfortably inside is Rebecca. She smiled and gave me a wink.


As the car started to turn away from the mansion, I turned and looked forlornly at the mansion. I might never see this place again. The finest experience of my life.


R: "Missing it already?" (laughingly)

Me: Huh? Well, you know.... (smile)

R: You did enjoy yourself, did you?

Me: Yes, I did. Thanks for inviting me.

R: (waved her hand at me) Its nothing. So what did you missed? The food? The service? The wine?

Me: Well... the place is so beautiful and the vast forest.... was wow, you know.

R: Haha! And the girl?

Me: Oh. Eh... she is fine too. (embarrassed)

R: Just only fine? (eyes wide open)

Me: Okay, okay... she is more than fine. She is good.

R: Ahhhh... I see. Better than me??


At this point of the conversation, Rebecca part her knees wide enough to reveal to me she is not wearing any undies beneath her dress. Exposing herself fully to me but not the chauffeur as she was tilted in a certain angle.


R: So..... Is she better than... No, wait... What is she called? (she swirled a finger in her mouth)

Me: Mae.

R: Okay.... So is Mae that good? (she pulled out her finger and placed it between her legs)

Me: Yes..... (gulp)

R: Really? (the finger goes deeper)

Me: ........

R: Better than me? (and deeper....)


To reply that, I quickly pulled her on me and gave her a deep kiss and pulled her on my lap, with her sitting astride me. Not caring whether we are giving a free show to the chauffeur, she started humping on my lap. From Malaysia til reaching Singapore.


What a joyous ride!!

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa man tt must be one hell of a joyous ride you had there..U really rock!!! keke..

But ain't you worried that the chaffeur gets too distracted off the wheels??

Tuesday, August 28, 2007 3:30:00 PM  
Blogger yinzhen said...

I think the chauffeur was fed with something that made his 'passion' die? LOL.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007 9:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i want to join your club.
lol.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007 9:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yah right

Wednesday, August 29, 2007 3:31:00 AM  
Blogger . said...

rebecca is sure horny...

:)

.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007 9:22:00 AM  
Blogger Eileen. 静 said...

so all these famous people go to msia for a wild orgy? hehehe.. dunno whether to believe or not. always though i am reading some fairy tale when i read your blog hehehe

Wednesday, August 29, 2007 12:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah lan eh! you watch Falcon Crest on TV when you were growing up one ah? but good stories lah, as long as you're not spotting a lorenzo lamas Mullet! haha!

- The late 'Bobby Ewing' (Dallas)

Wednesday, August 29, 2007 5:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your stories are getting fake... Maybe you should get a social life

Thursday, August 30, 2007 11:12:00 AM  
Blogger The Ethical Player said...

You go, bro!

The banking industry, here i come!

Sunday, September 02, 2007 5:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ethical Player so meaning singaporeplayboy working as a banker? wooo bankin industry rocks... you heading to tt line?

Monday, September 03, 2007 7:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you sound so fake. get a life pal.

Wednesday, September 05, 2007 2:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home