Thursday, June 28, 2007

The Cute Little Thing

Yesterday, I met Andy at Oosh to have some nice red wine to end the evening. He confessed to me that Aysha has been hinting him about marriage again. That stressed him a great deal all over again and this time, the pressure even affect his sexual performance.

He secretly fears that Aysha will go off contraceptives just to have a baby so that he will have to marry her. I laughed off the notion that Aysha would be stupid enough or desperate enough to do it.

Other girls I wouldn’t know for sure but after having known Aysha for years, I know she has her head firmly on her shoulders. Aysha isn’t someone who would resort to such scheming actions to pull a wedding off.

Middle into the conversation, a business acquaintance of Andy stopped by our table. I excused myself to go to the gents and as I got out of the gents, some girl accidentally backed into me. A cute little thing. I stepped aside to let her through.

As I make my way back to our table, I noticed that Andy is still not done with his conversation. So I stood by the bar and ordered another drink while I wait for Andy to finish.

The cute little thing (who really looked like Hebe from S.H.E) approached me and started a conversation.

She: Hi. Sorry that I bumped into you just now.

Me: I should be the one to apologies. (Smile)

She: No, really. Its my fault.

Me: Could I buy you a drink? (I thought it might be her ruse to get a free drink)

She: Oh, no, no. Its okay. I am having friends over there. So are you alone?

Me: Not really.

She: Would like to join us?

Me: No, I am alright.

She: Okay. If you change your mind…

Me: I’ll let you know. (wink)

She giggled and left to join her friends. Somehow, I don’t feel Oosh is the right place to pick girls up. So I left it there and then. Minutes later, I rejoined Andy at our table,

Around midnight, we left the place to go to Lavender for some supper. Before I manage to get into my car, the cute little thing ran up to my car.

She: Look, I am not really into picking strangers in a pub or anything.

Me: Mmmm….

She: I just like to know you.

Me: Okay. Me and my friend is going to catch some food. Would you like to join us?

She: (look back at her friends) I don’t think I can leave just as yet.

Me: No worries then. Some other time.

I drove off after exchanging our names and contact number and thought nothing of it. Afterall, I am getting all the excitement from Rebecca.

BTW I am catching Transformers tonight!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger HoneyBum said...

u sure r enjoying attention from women don't you...?
cute lil thing or sexy lil thing..
wats yr preference?

Thursday, June 28, 2007 3:23:00 PM  
Blogger . said...

"I drove off after exchanging our names and contact number and thought nothing of it."

cool.. i like dat... lolz.

Friday, June 29, 2007 10:48:00 AM  
Blogger singaporeplayboy said...

Hi Honeybum,

My preference will be sexy lil thing coz you can be sexy and act cute at the same time and still look adorable. But you can't really be cute and act sexy.

Hi Bern,

A guy must act cool, you know. *wink*

Friday, June 29, 2007 2:01:00 PM  
Blogger HoneyBum said...

nice ans =) i cant imagine Hebe to be sexy man.. i guess sexy ladies r a much bigger turn-on right?LOL~

that's literally ACT COOL lor..

Friday, June 29, 2007 3:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home