Thursday, April 05, 2007

Ms Devil, Me & PMS

PMS

A big huge word for females.

A time to be ultra sensitive to the ladies.

Ms Devil is having her menses last night, she didn't know and I didn't know so ended up she stained the sheets. We only discover this morning. I was hugging her from behind with one hand slipped into her tank top, massaging her breast, kissing her bare neck, leaving a trail of soft kisses down her back. Then my thigh touched something wet among the sheets. I lifted off the blankets and there was an angry red patch staring back at me!!!

Ms Devil quickly disappeared into the toliet, screaming her apologises. And I am stuck staring at the angry red patch. I admit I am not very good at this kind of thing.

I moved over to the kitchen got myself and strong coffee and a wet rag before moving back to the bedroom. Ms Devil saw me with the rag and quickly grabbed it and started sponging the stain off my white sheets. All this while I stood at a corner sipping my coffee calmly. She then proceed to pulled off my sheets to change a new one. I barely grumbled that I would have to make a trip down to the cleaners again. She shot a dirty look back at me.

On the way sending her to work, she barely mumbled a sentence to me. Sitting and dreaming in her comfort zone, she sulked and sulked.

Me: Do you want breakfast, dear?
D: ...
Me: Huh?
D: (shakes her head and look miserable)
Me: Don't look so sad, dear. I'm not blaming you for the stains.
D: (looked pointly at me) I am not upset over the stains!!
Me: Huh?
D: Nevermind.
Me: What upsets you then? Comeon, tell me.
D: You guys will never understand.
Me: How can I understand when you don't let me?
D: Drop it. Okay? Just drop it.

Only after dropping Ms Devil off to work, I had to vent my frustration and called Andy up. He laughed heartily at my ignorance and gave me a very good advice.

"Be a teddy bear."

Which translate to: Prepare to give a lot of warm hugs. Look at her with understanding eyes. Stay quietly at a corner until summon. Always keep your mouth shut until she asked something.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there Karl,

not sure whether you remb me, i commented on your blog last june.. I've got something personal to ask you. do you think i can have your email address?

Cheers.

Thursday, April 05, 2007 6:16:00 PM  
Blogger dumdumdeedee said...

hahhahahha.
funny seh. :/

Friday, April 06, 2007 11:44:00 AM  
Blogger singaporeplayboy said...

Hi Chantel,

By all means, email me... My email addy: singaporeplayboy@gmail.com

Looking forward to hear from you.

Hi dumdumdeedee,

Glad that you find that funny.. Its was pain in the ass incident for me.

Karl

Sunday, April 08, 2007 3:33:00 AM  
Blogger dumdumdeedee said...

oops. i'm sorry
haha.
but i'm a female myself..
so erm.. hahahhaa
okok. i shall stop.
u got my email (:

Sunday, April 08, 2007 4:39:00 PM  
Blogger Eileen. 静 said...

i kinda lost track of who is miss devil..

i guess i stop counting after millie..heheeheh

Tuesday, April 10, 2007 10:39:00 AM  
Blogger singaporeplayboy said...

Eileen,

Tsk tsk been busy with your life that you have not been reading my blog? Haahaa!!

Miss you being around my comments.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007 7:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home