Monday, May 14, 2007

The Past

Thanks for all those who welcome me back and those who dropped me an email for encouragement.

A note to those who cared:
I am alright. Just disappointed. Despite putting in the hard work and wearing my sincere heart on the sleeve, Ms Devil and I did not work out. Well, I tried my best. Really did. Since she doesn't believe girls and boys can remain in contact after post relationship, I haven't so much seen an sms from her or receive a "Hello, how have you been?" I did call her but my calls are left unanswered / unreturned.

Andy called upon an urgent gathering on Saturday around Geraldine's place to remise about the past. He so proudly declare that "It started here and it must end here" speech. I am seriously touched that my friends really cared about me. We all sat around the living room with bottles and bottles of red wine unopened. All prepared for the night of binge drinking. All those who attended: Me, Andy, Aysha. Geraldine, Marky and Olivia.

Olivia seems delighted at me being single again and couldn't tear herself from my arm as if her whole life depended on it. She wore a white tube and white shorts. Her fabric so white and thin, you could see that she is not wearing anything underneath. Certain angles her pubes are airing themselves to open eyes. Andy can't seem to keep his eyes off her.

Marky was whining about how all their efforts are wasted on being me and Ms Devil. Quote: "Such a fairytale. Such wasted efforts." He is the drama king, you know.

Aysha was busy shushing Marky and lamenting how insensitive he was while trying to distract Andy from staring at Olivia or from downing another glass of red wine.

Andy was cuddling Aysha from behind with his head propped on Aysha's shoulder while his eyes are roving around Olivia's body non stop. His erection is obvious but I think everyone thought its because of Aysha.

Geraldine was cuddling me on the other side, cooing and purring at me like I am her baby and she my mother.

Everyone spend the whole night drowning in red wine and crappy jokes and silly stories of their past. Everyone had a silly story to share.

Like Marky shared how during his teens, he was labelled as a gay in school. The situation was so bad that at one point of time, he actually though he might be one.

Geraldine despite being tall and broad builded was bullied during school days until her parents had to call the police in.

Andy had a huge crush on his mother's best friend by was in her 50s at that time. He actually embrassed himself by professing his adoration to her on his 18th birthday and was gently rejected by her.

Olivia had been a virgin until her uni days where she offered sex in exchange for grades on a particular project. From there, she change into a sexual nymph.

Aysha had dislike sex and Chinese guys until she met with Andy. Her previous boyfriends are all younger than herself and all have been Africa-Americans.

We have all enjoyed ourselves til the next morning at 5am when we drove everyone, drunk and giggling to West Coast's McDonald and gobbled a heavy breakfast while irritating everyone with our giggles.

2 Comments:

Blogger Liquid Ecstasy said...

Tag dude, you're it :)

Monday, May 14, 2007 7:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcum to e singles club...

take care.....

Tuesday, May 15, 2007 10:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home