Monday, April 16, 2007

amusing speck of light in the gloomy darkness

Things have not been too good for me and Ms Devil. She still refused to see me, saying that she wants to clear her mind of confusion. What confusion? She has been giving me one word answers whenever I get the chance to speak to her.

"Hi darling..."
"Yes?"
"Have you eaten, dear?"
"Yes."
"How's your day, honey?"
"Fine."
"Do you want to go out?"
"No."

Ms Devil wants me to get rid of Millie. Which is really impossible. Millie has been around my life since no one could remember. Even Andy couldn't remember whether he knew me first or Millie did. That is how long I've had Millie in my life.

Millie in fact found the incident amusing. She is putting up at Hyatt. Trust her to put up in a hotel rather than to go home. She simply refused to let her parents know she is back in Singapore. For the fear, they insist she to join in their daily routine of balls, golf, dinners etc....

She flew home immediately with her baggage and all on the first flight after she walked in on her BBB in the middle of a passionate sex with a man. Millie is not at all bisexual and she is in fact quite conservative with her thinking in sex. She likes male and does not like to share them.

Plus the fact that her BBB has been refusing her sex for the past 2 weeks. And now she found him shagging the mailman!!

Millie has labeled the incident as the "amusing speck of light in the gloomy darkness". Gloomy darkness refers to her situation now. She has been utterly depressed that she cannot get any comfort sex from me. The furthest I am willing to go is to hold her in my arms and let her cry into my chest as she related her story of BBB's betrayal.

Since Ms Devil did not want to see me, Millie has all my attention and time devoted to her. Going with her on shopping cum spa therapy and bringing her to fine dining and likes.

I guess I am going to surf for a florist now to see if I could get a bouquet of tulips for Ms Devil...

2 Comments:

Blogger MISSY TEEN ** said...

god bless!

Saturday, April 21, 2007 7:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mm..choose her favourite flowers and good luck! :) But then again no lady can reject the presence of flower so juz add in your sincerity that will do bah ^^

Friday, April 27, 2007 6:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home