Friday, April 13, 2007

Our First Fight

I didn't meant for it to happen....

But we had our very first major fight yesterday. Well, I guess honeymoon stage is over.

Millie came back to Singapore. She broke up with her BBB and flying back alone in tears, she didn't inform me that she was on the next flight to Singapore after an arguement with BBB. She just packed up, book ticket and drove to the airport. I guess Ms Devil is not on her mind when she made the way to my place at 4am in the morning. Hoping to seek solace in my arms, like what she has always do.

Unfornately, Ms Devil is already in my arms, sleeping naked. With my manhood still in her.

Millie has the keys to my apartment. Something Ms Devil does not even have.

Well, Millie saw everything the moment she threw open the bedroom door. Now, Millie doesn't mind me having women over. She know what kind of lifestyle I led. But she isn't the kind where she will join in the fun with another woman and me. I guess she is having it bad in her life when she screamed.

I was caught off guard wrapped in between the sheets, looking surprise sitting upright with Ms Devil who looked like she saw a ghost and Millie in frustrated tears.

Millie returned back to the living room while I ensured Ms Devil nothing is wrong and I will settled it. I got dressed and went out looking for Millie. After I managed to subdue Millie and convinced her to go home to her parents first, Ms Devil came out of the bedroom fully clothed.

Two words. Oh no.

Words of vulgarity and dripping with sacrasm. Name calling and label hurling. Two of them would be fighting if not for the fact that Millie is jetlagged and Ms Devil is worn out with all the sex we did. PLUS I was in between them. I was not able to get a word of explaination in.

End up, I got Millie slammed the door and left. And I got Ms Devil slammed the door and left after Millie.

Until this very moment, I have not been successful in getting hold of both women. SIGH!!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

2 women and 2 sets of trouble brewing. I don't think I can understand what you are going through now, but I hope you can resolve this soon.

In any case, take care.

=)

Friday, April 13, 2007 8:45:00 PM  
Blogger LH said...

burn, baby burn.

good luck there.
i'm such with your smooth charms, you would be able to win them over soon :)


xoxox

Saturday, April 14, 2007 10:49:00 AM  
Blogger MISSY TEEN ** said...

oh mine~ women tends to snuggle at each other if they realise their partner are more attracted to another party. ;) well i belice u can resolve them with yr skills. *winks*

Saturday, April 14, 2007 12:50:00 PM  
Blogger LH said...

just realized i made a horrible typing error

*im sure with your..
not such

-____-;;;;

Sunday, April 15, 2007 12:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im sure instead of u getting hold of them, they'll contact u nevertheless.

hang in there dude.

.

Sunday, April 15, 2007 2:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, its hard to make both women you love understand that you love them both but all with a different kinda love. chilli. =)

Sunday, April 15, 2007 8:48:00 PM  
Blogger HoneyBum said...

woah.. Double Trouble !!

Tuesday, April 17, 2007 1:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home