Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Tagged by Ecstasy

I got tagged by Ecstasy. Haha! I am a game person so I shall play along.

.....

Tagged! This is what you are supposed to do. Cut and paste if you decide to participate in the tagging game.Each player of this game starts off by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog

.....

6 Weird Things (let's count)

1. Usually people sleep after tiring sex, I don't. I will feel refreshed and rejunvated. I would want
cuddles and hugs and watch the tube on the bed or take a walk or grab some snacks. I would
only sleep (or at least pretend to sleep) if I got nothing to say to the girl or sex was bad.

2. I was a charmer even from young. My mother would carried me around the neighbourhood in
the mornings to get better prices when she does her marketing. All the aunties and uncles
love to pinch my cheeks and coo coo gaa gaa at me.

3. I love my food, cheesy, milky and creamy. That means I love my Cream Cheese Pasta at
Pasta Mania and my Cheese cakes at NYDC. If you got bad looks and sex couldn't win me
over, offer me Oreo Cheese cake topped with cheese flaks, I am your docile little puppy.

4. Those people who usually declare they hate me because of my lifestyle, my guts, my looks,
my salary...blah blah blah.... mostly ended up adoring me and pamper me to my most
whimsical needs. Maybe because I tend to try even harder to charm them from enemies to
my friends. Wahaahaahaa!!

5. I love sleeping nude. That is not really weird but while I was living with my parents, its a bit
hard to do. I will have my mother / father / my aunt / my cousins coming into my room to
look for me. I am always forgetful enough to lock my room or cover myself with a blanket.
Hence, they would get an eyeful of what I have.

6. I love screamers. I love women who moan and scream and shout in bed. I would never
hushed them for any reasons. It actually turns me on to hold a woman in my arms that
scream esctasy when she come.

Well, that's the 6 weird things about me. Haha! Enjoy laughing. As for tagging, I haven't found who I am able to tag. Most of my friends' blogs are either tagged already or private access only.

*Amended:

I shall tagged these two first:
http://nostandard.blogspot.com/ (Bern dude)
http://providence1974.blogspot.com/ (Eileen Lady)

5 Comments:

Blogger . said...

i like point 4.

4 myself i believe its takes alot hard work to change people perception. not say from 'enemies' to 'friends'...

can't please everyone i guess.. but if u've manage to do it... well done!

Wednesday, May 16, 2007 10:04:00 AM  
Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

interesting points..haah

Wednesday, May 16, 2007 11:51:00 AM  
Blogger HoneyBum said...

some say e simplest way to please a guy is through his tummy. sounds true for you! haha.

btw, i always thought creation cream pasta are a whole lot better than pasta mania's.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007 1:26:00 PM  
Blogger MISSY TEEN ** said...

Haha interesting point u have there. Anyway do great care and see you around. :)

Thursday, May 17, 2007 5:31:00 PM  
Blogger (T) (H) (B) said...

I think u'll love me..

Wednesday, May 23, 2007 11:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home