Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Ling Back for 1 Nite

Rebecca has acknowledge that she isn’t finding someone who is looking for a lifetime partner or a husband. In fact, she has fears that guys who are interested being with her due to her wealth. Hence, once she started getting comfy with the involved guy, she will slinked away.

However, she confided in me that she has no such worries in me that I would stick on to her. Maybe because I am a known Casanova or maybe my charming easy ways with females.

Well, this statement got me worried. Am I not good enough to be someone’s life dependent? Hmmmm……

Ling came back from Malaysia just a week ago and she actually tried to avoid contacting me. If not for the fact I bumped into her at Vivo City yesterday, I think she will be back to Malaysia without me ever knowing she came by Singapore.

She dressed very simply with hr hair pulled back and in just white tee and blue jeans. She is like what I remembered her. Pure, innocent elegant lady.

She was here settling some personal stuff and didn’t want to contact me due to awkwardness. Nevertheless, I managed to convince her to have dinner with me. What I expect to be a harmless dinner turned out to be a full blown affair.

After dinner, she suggested drinks over at my place. Red wine, the clothes off, then red wine again, then bedroom, red wine, into bed.

Same thing as the first time I held her, Ling make love to me quietly then let herself quietly out of the house with me snoring and wrapped within the sheets. I only discover that she is gone in the morning.

Okay, can't blog much now... Rebecca is waiting below at my office for anther.. Hmm.. as Bern put it "lunch rendevouz".

3 Comments:

Blogger yinzhen said...

Cooool. Can I? *winks*

Monday, June 25, 2007 2:25:00 PM  
Blogger Liquid Ecstasy said...

Dependent depends on whether we're ready to settle down. Obviously, the vibes you give is still that of a tiger playboy and they love you for it hah!

Tuesday, June 26, 2007 10:43:00 PM  
Blogger Eileen. 静 said...

i dun think u can lor!~ u still sowing your wild oats leh...

hehehhee and u have too many girls around u

Tuesday, July 03, 2007 12:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home