Thursday, July 12, 2007

Colleague Calvin

I really do not want to say this, afterall I am not a mean person. But this new guy in my office, realy makes you want to punch him in the face.



Calvin is a new guy in the accounts department. He is what you would describle as conservatively dressed, with a pair of nerdy specs and always a pair of brown loafers. Dressing wise is up to an individual. I could'nt have care less. You can docked up like a clown for all I care.



But his personality speaks more. Much much more. He is loud. Super loud with his comments. He is also stupidly arrogant and proud of it too. Already the first week into our company, he has offended most of the colleagues in his department. Since he is not from my department, I could care less, until he stepped on my tail...



I figure someone from the office would one day found out that I am the author behind this blog, I just didn't figure out would be from this obnoxious creature. I mean some of the times I would blogged in my office and I did made reference about Ying before and that is obvious enough. Calvin slided up to my desk a week ago and make the comment of how talented I am is into writing and should give him a few tips of dating.



I am smart not to reveal my true feelings and pretended I know nothing about what he had said. And hope that he would let it rest.



But no.. just yesterday after one long lunch with my legs wrapped around Rebecca's waist, he appeared at my desk again. This time with his cheek puffed out, he is more direct this time, "Eh.. Karl.. Teach me leh.. How to get girls to sleep with you one har? You seemed to be the expert here leh."



I had enough of his nonsense and stomped out of the office with a curt reply, "Go figure." He shouted back, "Come on, share share leh."



If I had stayed there a little longer, this guy would have a black eye in addition to his ugly face.



So if you are Calvin, stay off my back after reading this.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what luck to get a colleague like him!

Thursday, July 12, 2007 8:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm.... I sympathise with u but he's really not tactful!

Thursday, July 12, 2007 11:45:00 PM  
Blogger Xavi said...

pity you for getting a colleague like him..

Friday, July 13, 2007 12:12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry to say wat a lame colleague u have...

daphne

Friday, July 13, 2007 12:23:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ugh.

Friday, July 13, 2007 9:11:00 AM  
Blogger . said...

EEEEeee...

irritating, nosey...

.

Friday, July 13, 2007 10:12:00 AM  
Blogger Parody said...

Dude, i'll cut a deal with you - you let me take care of Calvin for you and you help me do the same for someone else who ticked me off.

This way we'll both have alibis.

Friday, July 13, 2007 11:49:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
You have an interesting blog and I'd like to read it on a regular basis...but it hurt my eyes! You see, if I read your blog and look away, I see lines!
Cannot have black background and bright white fonts la! the contrast is too big for the eyes to take. I understand your blog is titled "my little balck book" But I REALLY REALLY REALLy hope you'll consider changing the colours.

Monday, July 16, 2007 10:58:00 PM  
Blogger singaporeplayboy said...

Hi all,

He is super irritating!! He has got my nerves time and time again. God!!!

Just yesterday, he went up to my pregnant colleague and asked her loudly, "Wah.. Can you don't eat so much anot.. Later your chair will break under your weight."

Parody,
to murder people like him will only dirty my hands. Sigh! But you raised a good suggestion. Hehe!

Anonymous (although there is alot here.. you will know who I am referring to),
Since you mention on the color of my blog, I might consider your suggestion.. But meanwhile you can also lessen the brightness of your screen so as not to hurt your eyes.

Okay, enough of comments.. I can see Calvin coming over my desk. Urgh!

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 1:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shouldn't it be her legs around your waist instead?

Wednesday, July 18, 2007 10:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, Why no update?

Sunday, July 22, 2007 8:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home