Thursday, July 05, 2007

Student Queenie

The weather these few weeks has been so hot especially at night.

As Millie is still happily put up ay Hyatt, even as I invited her back to my home, she wisely commented that I need space to heal and she being there will intrude on my healing. But every now and then, she will still spend her nights with me, having wild sex and waking the neighbors.

Millie confided in me that she met some salesman at a reputable watch shop during her shopping spree and she is quite smitten with his boyish look. A Singapore Chinese? That is a first from Millie. She usually like her guys beefy and Caucasian. She has been going to his shop quite frequently, causing his colleagues to gossip about them.

Last night, with nothing on, I reached home early. I started to play with my handphone and scroll to an unfamiliar name. It’s the cute little thing I met at Oosh. I decided to give her a call. My call was answered by the second ring.

I asked Queenie out for a late night of drinks but she politely turned me down. In the end, I spent almost 3 hours with her over the phone. For a very long time, I hadn’t have such a long conversations over the phone. Business calls doesn’t count.

Queenie is only 20 years old and is currently still studying at SMU full time for her business degree. As she has to turn in tomorrow for school, she couldn’t go out with me. We talked about everything and anything. She is actually quite a good conversationalist filled with humour.

Her parents gave her a lot of pressure to exceed in her studies. Plus she has two elder brothers would did exceptionally well in their studies and in life. The eldest brother is studying his Phd while free lancing with a R&D company. The other one is completing his Masters this year in MIT.

Since both of her brothers are not attached yet, her parents do not allow her to start dating. Their rational is that she should follow her brothers’ footsteps and modeled after them. In turn this give her a lot of pressure.

Not that she is not smart, is just that her parents expectations are weighing her down.

3 hours flew passed before we reluctantly cut the conversation as she needs to go to school early.

I looked forward to meet her again.

1 Comments:

Blogger . said...

u e there to ease her pressure off.

:P

.

Thursday, July 05, 2007 1:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home