Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Candy - Day 2

I woke up already and went next door to wake the princess up. To my surprise and dismay, she is not in bed. Her bed doesn't look slept in either.

Worried, I rushed about the hotel, going from the pool to the gym to the restaurant looking for her. Cursing under my breathe and swearing never to babysit another person again, I went back to my own room, preparing to make some "PMIA" call. PMIA = Person Missing In Action

The moment I stepped into my room, I could see that dear girl sleeping soundly in my bed!!!!

Me: Wake up! Oy! Wake up!
She: (yawning) Huh?
Me: Where have you been?
She: (yawning somemore) Go away.
Me: Where have you been?
She: I want to sleep! Leave me alone.
Me: The hell you are. I want to know where have you been?
She: Go away

And she covered her head with the blanket. My instinct is pull the blanket off her... My mistake. She wasn't wearing anything underneath. She was naked. Her breasts bounced as she sat straight up and stared at me. Her brown nipples stood up in response of the cold air from the air conditioning.

She: So you have gotten yourself an eyeful. Can I go back to sleep now?

My jaw went wide open and stared at her while she threw the blanket on her and went back to sleep again.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

um...

Friday, December 07, 2007 10:27:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

day 3?

Friday, December 07, 2007 3:30:00 PM  
Blogger Eileen. 静 said...

wah.. looks like u got lucky again:P

Sunday, December 16, 2007 12:02:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just give her a long, hard fuck already

Thursday, January 03, 2008 5:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woots...u didn't complete the entry, what about day 3-7 ? lol

Friday, December 05, 2008 3:28:00 PM  
Blogger Halcyon Island Admin said...

Nice blog! Chiobu Zaogeng Stories and Sexy Schoolgirl Changing for PE Lessons Stories

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 1:41:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home